EpicWin's Heroic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME OVER 2010

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HavocInfinity
BigWin
BigWin
HavocInfinity

HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz Empty
PostSubject: HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz   HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec - 0:06

Hi,
I'm Thomas, you could call me Tom, and I'd also respond to "Havoc". My thqice Forum name is HavocInfinity too, and that's usually the username I choose to use on forums if the character limit isn't 12.

Um... well lets see, I started playing Dragonica when a friend of mine invited me to play back in IAH, but I didn't get too far with my Archer (level 17?) because he said he's waiting for the NA version to come out. So when it did come out (8/18/09), I made my characters real quick for good names (yupyup), and reserved Thomas as a Priest/Shaman. I'm currently level 40, but that'll change sometime in the future... Very Happy

The year prior to playing Dragonica, I barely had a history of game-playing; I spent more time doing schoolwork, surfing the internet, and hanging out with my friends (which I still do Smile). As of late my friends have kind of ditched me, so its less often that we get to hangout, so I end up home with nothing more to do than some type of gaming, which I find difficult. In that, I mean whenever I picked up a game to play, I grew bored within an hour and went to search for another game to play. Weird ~! the year before I couldn't STOP playing games! Anyway, I ended up playing Dragonica to fill my time, and it seems that I find more fun in a game if I have someone to talk to.

On with that note, my social and mental health are rather lacking. I don't talk often and can't speak very well, so I try to hone my skills by verbally speaking with others. I'd rather not refer to the mentally unhealthy part of myself, but I could easily hint my um...er... well I'm not psychotic Very Happy and that I declined therapy for depression. So I come on Ventrillo almost whenever I'm on the computer (not always on the EpicWin chat though, its a bit empty there) to practice and whatnot.

Maybe a little late in the intro, but I'm 17 -- 18 on 1/23/10 and off to college in Fall 2010. I perform fairly well in school and plan to major in either Aerospace or Electrical Engineering, but most likely Software Engineering as my major. Er, that's mainly because Software Engineering is still a part of my interests and BLS says I have a good chance of obtaining a job, which is rather essential in these economic conditions. Hopefully, however, by the time I'm out of college we're all happy and dandy, out of this economic downturn.

Some games I've spent lots of time on are RuneScape and FlyFF, actually more of RuneScape in general. I started playing more than 5 years ago (going on 6 in April) but I don't play so much anymore because its boring after a while. FlyFF is even more boring ~ I quit once I reached level 65 and learned that the Blade Skill Berserk lasted for so short a time that it wasn't worth leveling to at all. But if anyone else plays RuneScape, I could return to that if I had someone to play with Smile (username = badboy 652).

A couple years back, I wasn't so active on my computer, but I played a whole lot on my DS. Idk, probably no one has the same history as I do, but I used to be pretty well-versed in Pokemon and Metroid Prime Hunters. Chances are googling HavocInfinity would bring up a bunch of Pokemon crap, xD. But yerr, that's probably it about me since I can't conjure much of anything else at the moment.

OK cya 'round~!
Back to top Go down
Deadlock
Admin
Admin
Deadlock

PostSubject: Re: HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz   HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec - 2:50

Wow...I dont think you left anything out! Have any pets? lol

Welcome to Win Thomas....nice to have you!
Back to top Go down
https://epicwin.forummotion.com
HavocInfinity
BigWin
BigWin
HavocInfinity

PostSubject: Re: HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz   HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec - 4:54

Nah, parents I'm of 4 children so my parents have enough to take care of... there go the cute doggys I could have Sad
Back to top Go down
Deadlock
Admin
Admin
Deadlock

PostSubject: Re: HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz   HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec - 5:04

awww i <3 doggies!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish i could have 1 but not in an apt! =(
Back to top Go down
Ishido
Admin
Admin
Ishido

PostSubject: Re: HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz   HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec - 2:38

puppies, kitties, and even bunnies Very Happy pets are cute :3

and great to have you with us Tom
Back to top Go down
HavocInfinity
BigWin
BigWin
HavocInfinity

PostSubject: Re: HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz   HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan - 7:26

Sorry guys, I'm considering leaving...
Fellow members of the guild are complete leechers and it pisses the fuck out of me more than anything ~ I have a bad temper and family relationships have been raging - I already destroyed the nearest wall and can't handle so much anger. Of course, the rollback came before, the rollback that stole 150% exp from me, and of course lots of good $$. AND I had a good HD party that time.

Idk, there are people I like in this guild, but others are fucking leeches that refuse to pay back even in gold. And PLEASE don't give me bullshit about helping other members of the guild, because they don't have to do much just to help back- these people have higher levels and can AoE much better than myself but choose not to warn me of their terrible internet connection ... and some just need to take a shower in the middle of an HD trip because that of course is the most appropriate time to do it. I help people way too much to be used so often and dislike the slacking just because I'm a member of the same guild. Seriously? What the fuck. Mad rage holy shit.
Back to top Go down
Ishido
Admin
Admin
Ishido

PostSubject: Re: HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz   HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan - 7:52

I certainly feel your rage. the rollback utterly sucked, i hope thqice will do something to compensate for that. and i hope that your family relationships get better too..

Thomas you seem like a pretty good guy to me and I respect your choice of whether you will be leaving us or not.

if you want my advice though, stick with the people that you enjoy being with. because no matter where you go there will always be some ppl who will piss you off and it's not worth getting mad for those ppl. instead cherish the ones that you like being with and have a good time.
Back to top Go down
HavocInfinity
BigWin
BigWin
HavocInfinity

PostSubject: Re: HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz   HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan - 9:37

Sorry, I just had to let it out somewhere. The guy left the guild, so I'm guessing he's just a member that joined to find people for HD runs. wut failz rly...
Back to top Go down
Nephmik
BigWin
BigWin
Nephmik

PostSubject: Re: HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz   HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan - 9:45

i just saw sum dude left da guild... so HE was da 1 that was pissing yoo off? wow... **** good thing he left... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deadlock
Admin
Admin
Deadlock

PostSubject: Re: HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz   HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan - 3:17

HavocInfinity wrote:
Sorry, I just had to let it out somewhere. The guy left the guild, so I'm guessing he's just a member that joined to find people for HD runs. wut failz rly...

Whos was it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz   HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI~! Nice to be in such an epic guild, lulz
Page 1 of 1