EpicWin's Heroic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME OVER 2010

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Removal of My Main

Go down 
+2
Luy
Deadlock
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deadlock
Admin
Admin
Deadlock

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 15:58

Im sure many of you have or will notice that I removed my main character from EpicWin.

This was intended as a temporary measure so that I can practice emporia and bring something back. But since my assistants refused to speak to me after the switch I felt there was absolute failure to understand or at very least respect my reasoning. I find myself at an impasse here. There was a time when win's communication was unsurpassed but that time seems near over.

To be honest this game is not what it was for me in beta. I have seen to many come and pass and heard my share of bullshit and arguing. I have spent a tremendous amount of time and effort, including real life cash to make sure everyone was having a good time and needs were met. There was a time when I was having a good time myself and I find more recently I'm enjoying time spent where I am not constantly the focus of everyones attention and needs.

Maybe I need new assistants? Maybe I just need a friggin' break. But if win falls apart because of my absence alone I feel it is a failure of our community...not for lack of trying on my part.

I will be accepting APPLICATIONS for assistant positions for anyone 40+ irregardless of time spent in win. Everyone who is interested and worthy will be given a fair try.

The future of win is in the hands of it's people...win or fail...its up to you guys now!

I have done nothing but do the best I can, with the best of intentions.

All Else is Fail.

Last edited by Deadlock on Thu 18 Feb - 0:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://epicwin.forummotion.com
Luy
MediumWin
MediumWin
Luy

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan - 22:35

wow , im shocked =O

good luck to you and everyone in Win
Back to top Go down
Wtfshane
EpicWin
EpicWin
Wtfshane

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 7:05

Can you Give An Application Example For Being Assits
Back to top Go down
Ishido
Admin
Admin
Ishido

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 8:24

Just my thoughts about Guild Assts application questions..

-------------------------------------------------------------

Give short answers

Name:

Joining date (approx):

How active are you?

How comfortable are you with managing/assisting guild members/people?

If members are fighting about something, how would you deal with the situation?

If there isn't much activity in the guild, and nobody talks in guild chat, what would you do to improve the situation?

How would you recruit new members and track the overall guild activity?
Back to top Go down
Wtfshane
EpicWin
EpicWin
Wtfshane

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 8:32

Name:Shane Ign:Wtfshane

Joining date (approx):November Or Decemberish

How active are you? Yesh Very Active 4pm-7pm Pst School Days
Sundays and saturdays 10am-9pm Pst
How comfortable are you with managing/assisting guild members/people?
Very Good
If members are fighting about something, how would you deal with the situation? Asses Both Situations Listen To Both Side And Come to Conclusion

If there isn't much activity in the guild, and nobody talks in guild chat, what would you do to improve the situation? Being Random Or Talking To Random People i dont Usually Talk to in guild

How would you recruit new members and track the overall guild activity?I would InterView To Recruit And see What they Can Do in pvp
Track Guild Activity I DONT KNOWS WHAT THAT MEANS.
Back to top Go down
HavocInfinity
BigWin
BigWin
HavocInfinity

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 8:52

Name: Thomas

Joining date (approx): December 12th, 2009

How active are you? I'm not active at all.

How comfortable are you with managing/assisting guild members/people? Not comfortable at all.

If members are fighting about something, how would you deal with the situation? Tell them to take their fight somewhere else.

If there isn't much activity in the guild, and nobody talks in guild chat, what would you do to improve the situation? Nothing ~ too lazy.

How would you recruit new members and track the overall guild activity? Tell someone else to do it for me (shane!)
Back to top Go down
Wtfshane
EpicWin
EpicWin
Wtfshane

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 9:42

HavocInfinity wrote:

How comfortable are you with managing/assisting guild members/people? Not comfortable at all.

If members are fighting about something, how would you deal with the situation? Tell them to take their fight somewhere else.

If there isn't much activity in the guild, and nobody talks in guild chat, what would you do to improve the situation? Nothing ~ too lazy.

How would you recruit new members and track the overall guild activity? Tell someone else to do it for me (shane!)
I love it.
Back to top Go down
Wtfshane
EpicWin
EpicWin
Wtfshane

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 9:42

HavocInfinity wrote:

I love it.
Back to top Go down
HavocInfinity
BigWin
BigWin
HavocInfinity

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 10:12

You're jealous. I can smell it.
Back to top Go down
Wtfshane
EpicWin
EpicWin
Wtfshane

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 11:02

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Deadlock
Admin
Admin
Deadlock

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 22:44

Thomas and shane pair up maybe? What do you guys think?

You do know if I make u assn u actually hafta teach ppl in pvp xD

*coughs* curnrnir *coughs* Thomas
Back to top Go down
HavocInfinity
BigWin
BigWin
HavocInfinity

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan - 22:49

I was just kidding about applying to be an assistant leader. Much work to do in school and irl things to deal with and I can't hold such a responsibility. But I could help other shamans with PvP a bit ~ don't get so sick over that Smile

And I actually joined on the 19th of December, a week after the date I put on the application post.
Back to top Go down
Wtfshane
EpicWin
EpicWin
Wtfshane

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan - 5:47

I will Do It I R Has teh time Smile.
Back to top Go down
Wtfshane
EpicWin
EpicWin
Wtfshane

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan - 13:49

All i need is someone to team up >_<.
Back to top Go down
Deadlock
Admin
Admin
Deadlock

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb - 6:56

You also need to come bk...lol
Back to top Go down
Wtfshane
EpicWin
EpicWin
Wtfshane

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb - 7:02

K Thx
Back to top Go down
Sudedao
BigWin
BigWin
Sudedao

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Feb - 23:31

Name: Sudedao

Joining date (approx): My current character: January. All time: November

How active are you? On during weekends and randomly on any other day.

How comfortable are you with managing/assisting guild members/people? I feel up for the task. I help people most of the time if they are in need, except if I'm tied up at the moment.

If members are fighting about something, how would you deal with the situation? I would try to break up the fight and solve the troubles. If dire actions are neccesary, I'd either ask Deadlock or get everyone to vote if the person/people should be kicked, WITH telling the reasons.

If there isn't much activity in the guild, and nobody talks in guild chat, what would you do to improve the situation? Say something random, by all means. I'd try to humor the chat room. As for inactivity, I can't do much about that.

Ask others to help me record activity, because nobody can be on all the time. I'd also whisper kindly "Hello! Would you be interested in joining a friendly, active and epic guild?" to any guildless people.

Extra stuff: I like milk.
Back to top Go down
Wtfshane
EpicWin
EpicWin
Wtfshane

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Feb - 6:18

Sudedao wrote:
Name: Sudedao

Joining date (approx): My current character: January. All time: November

How active are you? On during weekends and randomly on any other day.

How comfortable are you with managing/assisting guild members/people? I feel up for the task. I help people most of the time if they are in need, except if I'm tied up at the moment.

If members are fighting about something, how would you deal with the situation? I would try to break up the fight and solve the troubles. If dire actions are neccesary, I'd either ask Deadlock or get everyone to vote if the person/people should be kicked, WITH telling the reasons.

If there isn't much activity in the guild, and nobody talks in guild chat, what would you do to improve the situation? Say something random, by all means. I'd try to humor the chat room. As for inactivity, I can't do much about that.

Ask others to help me record activity, because nobody can be on all the time. I'd also whisper kindly "Hello! Would you be interested in joining a friendly, active and epic guild?" to any guildless people.

Extra stuff: I like milk.

I Just Noticed your 12 Years Old.
Back to top Go down
Sudedao
BigWin
BigWin
Sudedao

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Feb - 6:54

I just noticed that you are too o_o
Back to top Go down
Wtfshane
EpicWin
EpicWin
Wtfshane

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Feb - 9:03

YAYZ.
Back to top Go down
Sudedao
BigWin
BigWin
Sudedao

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Feb - 23:11

High five!12 year olds must now invade Dragonica!;D
Back to top Go down
Wtfshane
EpicWin
EpicWin
Wtfshane

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Feb - 8:28

YESH MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR
Oh Wait Downside IS MOAR RAGING AND THOMAS LOVES RAGING.
Back to top Go down
Deadlock
Admin
Admin
Deadlock

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Feb - 11:54

i like thomas to rage xD
Back to top Go down
Sudedao
BigWin
BigWin
Sudedao

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 12:29

Raving is better.
Back to top Go down
Wtfshane
EpicWin
EpicWin
Wtfshane

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 12:44

furi kuri is win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Removal of My Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal of My Main   Removal of My Main I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Removal of My Main
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next