EpicWin's Heroic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME OVER 2010

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Natulyre Rare Boss Hunting Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadlock
Admin
Admin
Deadlock

Natulyre Rare Boss Hunting Guide Empty
PostSubject: Natulyre Rare Boss Hunting Guide   Natulyre Rare Boss Hunting Guide I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan - 5:50

SOURCE: http://dragonicaepsilon.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=40

Table of Contents

Chapter I: Rare boss Hunting [A00]
-Guide's Information [A01]
-Boss Hunting Strategy [A02]
-Faqs [A03]

Chapter II: El Grego Bosses [B00]
-Apeph [B01]
-Saravasti [B02]
-Giant Starry [B03]
-Usar [B04]
-Murdal [B05]
-Marduk [B06]

Chapter III: Angrakka Bosses [C00]
-Angry Kong Toad [C01]
-Paul Burnaun [C02]
-Protoscous [C03]
-Spore Spider Barrier [C04]
-Toute [C05]
-Atlas [C06]
-Angry Pooka Choppi [C07]
-Proxima [C08]
-Aesir [C09]
-Varnir [C10]
-Penryl [C11]
-Andvari [C12]
-Yubel [C13]
-Aswan [C14]
-Dark Burst [C15]

Chapter I: Rare boss Hunting [A00]

I never imagined I'd be so good at it, I started memorizing information about bosses then taking screen shots for a forum post. Since then, a lot of people asked me information about Rare bosses and that is why i decided to start this guide.

I'll be sharing information about my favorite occupation on Dragonica with my guildies; Rare boss hunting. I hope you'll enjoy reading this guide as much as i enjoyed to create it.

Guide's Information [A01]

This guide is pretty simple to use and understand; Bosses are listed by continent and by level (lowest to highest), El Greggo bosses are listed in Chapter 2 while Angrakka bosses are listed in Chapter 3. 

You'll find the following information for each and every bosses (unless unknown);

Name
Level
Spawn Locations (Map Names)
Consumable Dropped (If any)
Equipment Dropped (If any)
Little Description
Additional Information

Some Information about rare bosses:

Cindy in PoTW has a quest for each and every rare bosses (if you meet the level requirement)
Every rare bosses can drop unique items (Consumables And/Or Equipment) and theres always Weapon/Armor powder dropped no matter what.
Their spawn will be announced throughout the map.
Their death will be announced when someone kill them.
Every channels have them.

Boss Hunting Strategy [A02]

At first, I didn't know how to find rare bosses but with experience I found out many ways to hunt them, heres 3 different methods to Hunt Rare bosses as well as their pros and cons. They also are scored by accuracy, speed and effort (The higher, the better)

Method "A" - Channel Runs
The "Channel Runs" Method consists of looking everywhere on the map of the desired Boss before switching to another channel.

Accuracy: 5/5
Speed: 3/5
Effort: 1/5

Pros:

1 You'll have explored every corners of every maps
2 You will not get confused about already-visited areas since you never go back in the same channel
3 You'll have 100% chances to find your boss if it is spawned, It is the most "Accurate" Method

Cons:

1 It takes a lot of time to complete each run
2 It will be more of a handicap on maps with multiple paths (You will walk back to already-visited spots while trying to reach the non-visited ones)
3 It is the Slowest Method and really isn't useful for highly hunted bosses

Method "B" - Spawn Channel Surfing
The "Spawn Channel Surfing" Method can be done in 2 ways. You can look around for the boss like Method "A" then look on every other channels trying to find the same boss at the same spot or you can switch to every channels near PBSPs

Accuracy: 1/5
Speed: 5/5
Effort: 3/5

Pros:

Knowledge of Bosses PBSPs makes it really easy.
It is the fastest method to hunt bosses and should be used for highly hunted ones.
It is really efficient in multiple paths maps where Method "A" wouldn't be appropriate.

Cons:

You might get confused and channel surf at already visited spots.
If you have difficulty orientating yourself on the map, you will most likely miss some spots.
Some Bosses shouldn't be hunted at all using this method

Method "C" - I'm Feeling Lucky
Go in a low population channel at your desired boss map. Read a book, listen to music, eat or watch TV (etc...) and wait for the "X has spawned" Alert then go crazy and find it.

Accuracy: 3/5
Speed: 1/5
Effort: 5/5

Pros:

You are guaranteed to find a boss using this method
PBSPs Knowledge increases your odds to find the recently spawned boss fast
Highly recommended if you hate walking around in a circle for hours, require no effort

Cons:

It can takes a good amount of time if you are unlucky
If you miss the alert you are doomed
Remember that everyone in the same Channel/Map will see the alert

Faqs [A03]

Q1: What does "PBSPs" Mean?

A1: "PBSPs" means "Possible Boss Spawn Point(s)". In every maps, there is multiple spots a rare boss can spawn, They cannot spawn everywhere, once you get used to hunting a specific boss, you'll know most of his PBSPss and you'll be able to find where it can spawn with total ease. Sometime it is better to know where the boss cannot spawns.

Q2: Is it true that every rare bosses spawns right after a maintenance?

A2: Yes and it is the best moment to hunt them, the best rare boss hunters know this and you should expect a lot of competition but also a lot of boss kills =)

Q3: What is the actual spawn time of Rare Bosses?

A3: Rare bosses all have different spawn timers ranging from 2h 45 to 4h 50 across different maps.

Q4: Is it true that some Rare Boss Spawns multiple times in the same channel?

A4: Yes! So far i have seen Toute and Marduk Twice in the same channels (but in different maps). I cannot confirm this for other bosses though but theoretically it should be the same.

Q5: Where can i find the [Bat Necklace] that goes with the [Starfish Ring] to complete the set?

A5: There used to be a giant bat monster that spawned at "Silken Coast" but it was removed from the game for unknown reason, You could get the bat necklace in PBT (Private beta test) and CBT (Closed beta test) beta phases. It is unlikely that we see it again anytime soon as other versions still didn't add it back.

Chapter II: El Grego Bosses [B00]

Here's detailed information about every El Grego (First Continent) Bosses.

[B01]

Name: Apeph
Level: 24
Spawn Locations: Pincers Coast, Stevens Port
Consumable Dropped: Crabby Leg

Equipment Dropped: -None-
Description: This is a big crab, It attacks like razor scrabs.
Additional Information: It can be a real pain to find as it spawns in the Biggest map.

[B02]

Name: Saravasti
Level: 27
Spawn Locations: Bearded Whale Coast
Consumable Dropped: Rainbow Shell 

Description: Pretty much a big jellyfish with a shell. Barely does anything.
Additional Information: This one is hard to catch as it spawns in a highly visited area, I'd suggest to wait until the "Saravasti has spawned" alert before looking for it.

[B03]

Name: Giant Starry
Level: 31
Spawn Locations: Kalygon Fleet
Consumable Dropped: -None-
Equipment Dropped: Starfish Ring

Description: It's a Giant Starry and it runs back and forth. 
Additional Information: This is an exact copy of the Mini-boss in Hookah and Alvida Mission Maps, You cannot complete his item set, look at the FAQs.

[B04]

Name: Usar
Level: 37
Spawn Locations: Parmir Sanctuary, Skypie Sanctuary, Elysian Sanctuary, Belkan Sanctuary
Consumable Dropped: Power Jewel

Equipment Dropped: Shackle of Curse

Description: Usar is a cool skeleton that throws fireballs.
Additional Information: It can be pretty hard or easy to find him as he spawns in 4 different maps. 

[B05]

Name: Murdal
Level: 41
Spawn Locations: Mining field, Caverns of Doom, Waterfall Cave
Consumable Dropped: Tunnel Pill

Description: He just runs back and forth, it looks like a big retarded smurf.
Additional Information: No one hunts him, Useless boss dropping useless loot in a barely frequented area, the only reason to hunt him is Cindy's daily quest.

[B06]

Name: Marduk
Level: 43
Spawn Locations: Volcanic Ash Hills, Fiery Abyss, Lava Rock Fields, Molten Raeth
Consumable Dropped: Low Grade Undead Handbook
Equipment Dropped: Skeleton Bandage

Description: He's always depressed, this skeleton loves you and will try to cut you in half.
Additional Information: It is really easy to find Marduk, He's flying at one of hisPBSPs.

Chapter III: Angrakka Bosses [C00]

Here's detailed information about every Angrakka (Second Continent) Bosses.

[C01]

Name: Angry Kong Toad
Level: 47
Spawn Locations: Dried Woods Swamp
Consumable Dropped: Froggy Pill
Description: A giant frog, it will spam lick you. Really annoying
Additional Information:Always spawn at the same PSBPs or so. It is really easy to find this one and the aim rate on the consumable is pretty nice. First rare boss of the 2nd Continent.

[C02]

Name: Paul Burnaun
Level: 48
Spawn Locations: Misty Lane
Consumable Dropped: Steamed Milk

Description: Cool Alligator humanoid right out of a weird horror movie. He'll cut you into pieces with his Giant Axe.
Additional Information: Easy to find but pretty much useless.

[C03]

Name: Protoscous
Level: 49
Spawn Locations: Alligator Bayou
Consumable Dropped: Coating Oil

Description: A huge crocodile with a bone helm.
Additional Information: Not much to say, not much reason to kill.

[C04]

Name: Spore Spider Barrier 
Level: 50
Spawn Locations: Grass Wind Hills
Consumable Dropped: Explosive Powder

Description: Giant spider spawning in a barely frequented area.
Additional Information: Pretty much useless unless you like attack speed bonus. 

[C05]

Name: Toute
Level: 50
Spawn Locations: Vine Forest, 
Consumable Dropped: Acorn Bag

Description: This giant squirrel is pretty cool, It uses the same spinning attacks as Kungka.
Additional Information: Easy to find, Useless like most consumables-only bosses.

[C06]

Name: Atlas
Level: 51
Spawn Locations: Ocher Forest
Equipment Dropped: Golden Beetle Pendant

Description: Giant beetle spawning in a weird map.
Additional Information: First Useful boss of the 2nd continent, His pendant is really nice, It spawns in the most annoying map (a forced circle run), Really nice boss.

[C07]

Name: Angry Pooka Choppi
Level: 51
Spawn Locations: Last Hope
Consumable Dropped: (???)
Description: Its a big Pooka Choppi...
Additional Information: I have no idea what that boss is for, all I know is that it's useless.

[C08]

Name: Proxima
Level: 52
Spawn Locations: Abandoned Sanctuary,
Consumable Dropped: Crystal of Hatred, Blue Metal Piece

Description: A cool mechanical centaur
Additional Information: Easiest boss to find, spawns really often and in more than one map. It isn't hunted much but it drops consumables most of the time (2 possible drops), He's just that cool.

[C09]

Name: Aesir
Level: 55
Spawn Locations: Forgotten Village
Equipment Dropped: Mimir Shaman's Ring

Description: A giant Shaman mimir causing meteor showers.
Additional Information: This is one of the most valuable 2nd Continent Rare Bosses. It spawns in only one map and it is really easy to look for him fast. You'll be rich with his magic rings, if you can kill him before other players that is.

[C10]

Name: Varnir
Level: 56
Spawn Locations: Slumberton
Consumable Dropped: Sliced Pineapple, "Bananas(???)"

Description: Giant Gorilla with a huge butt. It throws bananas and runs back and forth.
Additional Information: Easy to find, I think it can drop bananas, i have yet to find some. Another useless boss.

[C11]

Name: Penryl
Level: 58
Spawn Locations: Land of Temptation
Consumable Dropped: Penryl's horn

Description: My personal favorite, Penryl is the coolest boss in the coolest area of the 2nd continent (No pun intented ). It's an ice horned wolf, it can throw red sparks on its foes.
Additional Information: Sadly this is an useless boss but i always kill it when i see it, "useless" bosses can be used to test your aim rate or practice killing rare bosses fast. Pretty nice consumable though.

[C12]

Name: Andvari
Level: 60
Spawn Locations: Frigid Canyon
Equipment Dropped: Yeti's Belt

Description: It's a giant yeti...
Additional Information: I haven't found that one yet... No additional information...

[C13]

Name: Yubel
Level: 63
Spawn Locations: Grand Hall
Equipment Dropped: Earrings of Darkness

Description: Weird Beetle robot... This is the First Darkness Jewelry Boss, Aswan and Dark Burst also drop Darkness Jewelry set pieces.
Additional Information: Spawns in a highly trapped area, make sure you can avoid these easily or you'll lose time searching for it.

[C14]

Name: Aswan
Level: 64
Spawn Locations: Machina Center
Equipment Dropped: Ring of Darkness

Description: Huge dragon... This is the Second Darkness Jewelry Boss, Yubel and Dark Burst also drop Darkness Jewelry set pieces.
Additional Information: I can't even hit that boss.

[C15]

Name: Dark Burst
Level: 65
Spawn Locations: Lucidity Terrace
Equipment Dropped: Necklace of Darkness

Description: Cool Lich... This is the third and last Darkness Jewelry Boss, Yubel and Aswan also drop Darkness Jewelry set pieces.
Additional Information: This boss uses the same attack as Aesir and is the last boss of the 2nd continent.
Back to top Go down
https://epicwin.forummotion.com
Wtfshane
EpicWin
EpicWin
Wtfshane

PostSubject: Re: Natulyre Rare Boss Hunting Guide   Natulyre Rare Boss Hunting Guide I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan - 7:12

Mmyes i should hunt for some bosses.
Back to top Go down
Luy
MediumWin
MediumWin
Luy

PostSubject: Re: Natulyre Rare Boss Hunting Guide   Natulyre Rare Boss Hunting Guide I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan - 20:52

it doesnt have the new low lvl mobs as molek and the giant bat

molek drops the raccoon ring , and can be found at both something hill maps (wailling hill and i forgot the other) and traitors ridge too

the giant bat (arch heart ? or ash heart , i dont remember either xP )
drops the bat necklace and can be found in the silky wave coast map , and in canyon of oblivion

there are more new monsters like the giant woody and a couple more , but i never farmed them
i know they also drop a ring of power and earring of power (both gives +str i think , im not sure)
Back to top Go down
Ishido
Admin
Admin
Ishido

PostSubject: Re: Natulyre Rare Boss Hunting Guide   Natulyre Rare Boss Hunting Guide I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan - 4:21

good addition luy, and natulyre quit quite some time ago ya? i heard he went to aion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natulyre Rare Boss Hunting Guide   Natulyre Rare Boss Hunting Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1