EpicWin's Heroic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME OVER 2010

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

League Of Legends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emoclew
MediumWin
MediumWin
Emoclew

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: League Of Legends   League Of Legends I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec - 10:37

Where To Start.... League of Legends is a clone of the famous Wacraft 3 Frozen Throne Mod Called "Defense Of The Ancients" Or DOTA the Game play Is Unique It Basically U Control a Champion And You Go Down 1 of Either 3 Lanes (Depending On The Map) and make your way to the enemy base but be aware there will be enemy champions up to 5 to a team that will b defending their base also minions that are controlled by AI and defense towers as well first of all each champion has it;s own unique abilities and some champions are more usefull with a combination of 2 champions working together Will be More Effective Now Time For Some Videos But First The Site

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

VIDEOS

Back to top Go down
Luy
MediumWin
MediumWin
Luy

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec - 5:33

i think it can be fun
i downloaded it yesterday but only played the tutorial and 1 practice battle

we can try some cooperative battles someday =D
Back to top Go down
Emoclew
MediumWin
MediumWin
Emoclew

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec - 8:50

Yesh We Can Get On Vent And We Can Issue A Round :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Of Legends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EpicWin's Heroic Forums :: Off Topic :: Other Games-
Jump to: